Safaris into the Kruger National Park are conducted in an open safari vehicle designed to give maximum all round viewing.
The vehicle is equipped with blankets – for those chilly early mornings, waterproof ponchos – to keep you dry if you get caught in a summer storm, binoculars – to bring those beasties just a wee bit closer, and bottled water – to wash the African dust from your throat.
To ensure your comfort and peace of mind, the vehicle is licensed to operate in the Kruger National Park, is registered with the Mpumalanga Dept. of Transport, and has all the necessary insurances.
The guiding team is led by Frank Watts, the owner of the company, a veteran with more than 20 years experience. He has lived in the Kruger National Park for 17 years and will entertain you with his knowledge and enthusiasm.
All the guides are qualified and experienced and committed to ensuring you have a time you will long remember.
RATES from 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2017
- For 2-6 guests, KNP Full Day Safari (OSV) R 1,080 per person
- For 7-10 guests, KNP Full Day Safari (OSV) R 760 per person
- For 2-6 guests, KNP Half Day Safari (OSV) R 850 per person
- For 7-10 guests, KNP Half Day Safari (OSV) R 610 per person
- KNP Full Day Safari (private OSV) R 5,300 per vehicle
- KNP Half Day Safari (private OSV) R 4,250 per vehicle.
- All rates exclude KNP conservation fees, which are payable at the gate
- All safaris are done in an Open Safari Vehicle (OSV)
- Rates may be subject to change
- All rates are based on a minimum of 2 pax
- Please contact us for special group rates or last minute specials.
Please contact us for our special group rates and tailor made safaris.